Following the recommendations of D.G.S and Turismo de Portugal, Grupo Luna Hotels & Resorts will soon reopen its hotel units with the utmost rigour and flexibility of services, in order to provide our clients with the most elementary conditions of Safety, Hygiene and Well-being during their stays
The employees of each hotel have received the appropriate training so that all safety procedures are applied in accordance with the standards recommended by the public health authorities (O.M.S. and D.G.S.), thus providing greater confidence and tranquility to all those who work with us, as well as those who visit us.
General recommendations of D.G.S. that Grupo Luna Hotels & Resorts will promote:
- Hand washing on entering and leaving the establishment, before and after meals; after group activities (such as meetings); going to the bathroom;
- The use of individual protection in sufficient number for employees and clients;
- Application of alcohol-based antiseptic solution dispensers near hotel entry/exit points, restaurants and bars;
- Regular air renewal of all enclosed spaces after use;
- Reinforcement of the frequency of cleaning and sanitation of all spaces (internal and external), common and others; as well as, regarding the change of clothes in the rooms and treatment of clothes in the establishments;
- Respiratory label measures: when sneezing or coughing, the nose and mouth should be covered with the arm or a tissue which should be placed immediately in the garbage;
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
- Avoid sharing food or personal objects (glasses, mobile phones...);
- Change the frequency and form of contact between workers and between workers and customers, avoiding close contact (shaking hands, kissing, shared workplaces) while respecting physical distance;
- Professionals and clients who manifest symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, fever or difficulty in breathing) should be isolated in a previously defined space and follow the internal protocol;
- If symptoms are identified in clients and professionals such as: fever, cough or difficulty breathing, call SNS24-8082424 and follow the recommendations.
#Lunahotels #Clean&Safe #safetyfirst #portugal #turismoportugal