RULES AND GUIDELINES
CHECK THE RULES IMPLEMENTED IN PORTUGAL
These are the most recent national rules and guidelines applied to hotels, bars and restaurants, gyms and spas.
- Restaurants and similar establishments no longer have limits regarding the number of people per group.
- The need to present a Covid Digital Certificate or a negative result test is eliminated for access to restaurants and similar establishments, hotels or local accommodation.
- Commercial establishments will no longer have limitations regarding opening hours.
- Limitations on the sale and consuptions of alcohol are eliminated and bars and discotheques will resume their activity, although access to these places will depend on the presentation of a Covid Digital Certificate from the EU.
- There is also no longer need to present a Covid EU Digital Certificate or a negative result test in order to participate in group classes in gyms and fitness centres, as well as to access gambling establishments, casinos, bingo or similar establishments and spas or similar establishments.
We would like to remind you that Luna Hotels & Resort Group has guaranteed the European Tourism Covid-19 Safety Seal together with the Clean & Safe 2021 Seal. Both certify the practices implemented in this area, duly articulated nationally and internationally. This is another guarantee of the investment placed in the health and safety of our guests and employees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We wish you an excellent stay, in safety.